Due to an overwhelming response from participants, ATCS is proud to bring to you once again our Fundamentals of FX Trading Course.
Designed to give you a detailed introduction to the Foreign Exchange Market, ATCS is proud to offer the first course of its kind in Malta. Get a full understanding of the largest Market in the World and how to effectively trade the World’s currencies.
This event has been accredited with 7 hours of structured CPE qualifying under Core competency as per MIA CPE Regulations.
This Full Day Course is an opportunity for you to:
- Learn the fundamentals of trading the Foreign Exchange
- Learn the history of how the FX market evolved and how it became the largest market in the World
- Learn about the language of FX Trading
- Learn about Derivatives and how to manage Risk.
Who Should Attend?
- Graduates, Accountants, Finance, Legal, Banking and Insurance Professionals.
- People who want to learn about FX Trading
- People who want to advance their knowledge of the FX Market
- People who aspire to trade the FX seriously.
- Introduction to Forex
- Trading Terminology
- Trading Risk Management
- Trading Derivatives
Course Trainer: Malcolm Cauchi
Mr. Cauchi has been active in Capital Markets since 2006 where he started his career with Saxo Bank A/S in Copenhagen, Denmark. He was then promoted to head of a sales and trading desk and relocated to London. in 2009, he then moved as Head of the Italian desk with ODL securities (now FXCM). He then decided to leave London and to come back to Malta, in which he established a Cat 2 company, Gamma Capital Markets Limited.
Soon after, he was engaged as a Sales Manager at FXDD Malta limited and is now holding a position as Head of Sales with Sensus Capital Markets Limited.
Mr.Cauchi is a graduate in Marketing and also holds a Diploma in Capital Markets.
What’s in it for YOU?
For €195 excluding VAT you will receive:
- A Full Day Training Programme that effectively introduces you to the world of FX Trading
- Certificate of Attendance
- Coffee breaks and Networking Lunch
- Course Material and demonstrations
- Free follow up and guidance from ATCS